Sonntag, 9. September 2007

Okay, g...

Okay, going through my head right now??? EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE!!! TAN, TAN TAN!!! EXERCISE! TAN! EXERCISE! TAN! So, what do I do?? I do two hundred situps in five minutes on my first night of exercise in three years...Smart, huh? Is two hundred too much? I think that since it's spring now, I'll start staying after to run. Yes, running should get me into some kind of shape. Also this thing I have with the sit ups. Something with the thighs. I hate my thighs. And my twiggy little arms. There's so little that someone could wrap their fingers around my biceps. I need to do something with my arms. My calves are pretty good. I'd like bigger boobs, but I doubt there's an exercise for that. But I'd like to flatten my tummy a little. I have love handles. Yes, I do admit it. I might look like a thin little slut, but my body is no where near in shape. I just have high metabolism. Which sucks, because that will go far far away some day and I'll be stuck with all this fat that my body isn't eating anymore. So me, eating? Won't happen. Not like it happens that often, anyway. I don't know. Maybe I'm just scared about college, and I know I can't control it, so I'm taking it out on my body. Shoot, I'm dark right now, though, comparatively.

Keine Kommentare: