Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008


OH! ...


OH! YEA! Crystal has icons now! And I'm so good cuz I made two of them! Yea! Ok, so, there nothing really special or anything, but the big thing is I'm so ditzy that I don't know how I figured this icon deal out. I still haven't figured most of it out, but it's cool. I'm just fine with what I have here. I need to make a DHS icon, and a State icon, and some creative ones. Creativity rocks! Anyway, I'm tired. Can you believe it?? I'm tired! I want a guy. I really really do. I'm starting to get desperate for a guy, here. I'm starting to think just about anyone will be okay. I did say just about didn't I? Okay. There are many guys that just won't be okay. Anyone I am related to will just not work out. Anyone that I can't stand will just not work out. Like Brett. He's okay, cute and all, but I'd murder him becuase of his accent. Aaron, I'd be just fine with him. He's pretty, and I know what I could do to shut him up. Easily. Sean won't work, because I'd feel like I was using and abusing, because he's such a good friend. Um...I don't know many other guys. Terrance is all over Nysha these days, Matt C. is completely taken aback by Nikida. I'm related to the rest of the Harts guys, and the other Upward Bound people are all black. Which, I have nothing against black people, it's just, you know. My parents...yea, they wouldn't like that. Not at all.Well, this entry is no where near as long as others that I have written, but I have nothing to write about the subject I usually write about. I don't want to write about the little bit that has happened anyway. I just want him to choke on something. Still can't stand him. Ugh.

Keine Kommentare: